Yep, It's Another Blog

Sleeping On The Corner of Lost and Confused.

Monday, September 03, 2007

Wow, this is sad, three months without anything exciting enough to write about. Well, that's not entirely true. I guess a better excuse would be the old standby "I was too busy" but we know that that's a lie. If I had cared enough or though about something cool enough, I would have posted. Bah. Sorry about the lack of Zelda to all you fans out there and anyone who has ever stumbled upon this weird backwater blog. I took summer school (9 f'in hours in one six weeks. I only had time to sleep and eat twice a day. I had ten minutes for each meal which I piled an impressive amount of food off of a buffet and then stuffed it in my mouth in such a way that would make Sonya Thomas proud. (bet you had to google that, didn't you?) Then I had surgery. Then a terrible cold. Then I went on a vacation with my folks and I didn't have access to a computer. I mainly read. It was beautiful after taking summer school. But I'm back. Most of you have probably already seen the bloopers reel from Zelda 1-4. That was fun, but I also need to get up the less popular Inadequate Superheroes one up. That's actually funnier than Zelda's bloopers oddly enough. Life's weird like that.

My Grandmother's dieing so I flew home this weekend to see her one last time. I ran into a retired teacher traveling to a scrabble competition in houston and my flight home was delayed the entire afternoon. Stupid weather.

Someday I'm going to make and upload a Zelda fan site for all of our parody stuff. Someday. Don't count on it anytime in the next month though. Hope everyone's having a good life.
-K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home