Yep, It's Another Blog

Sleeping On The Corner of Lost and Confused.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Uggg. I feel like I've been dead for a year.

Wow this blog should be dead. I guess I've been neglecting my blog duties for quite awhile now. Meh. I'm getting busy. Well part 4&5 are out and I'm going to need to do some more filming for 6. I think I can do the next part without too much filming, but talley and I still need to block it out. I'm just trying to hold out until we get to Jubba Jubba. It's another powerful 'what the heck?' part like part 3. We jumped to a new level of insanity during that time. I blame the Tejas heat, but who knows what else was going on. Maybe the chemical plant leaked or boredom finally corroded our senses. Anyway, it's fun, and I'm hoping people will enjoy it. While I'm still taking summer school though, I'm working on editing the new long version of Inadequately Named Superheroes. It's an odd little side project we started back during spring break and continued once Gaiaonline.com announced its contest. I brought back Bradgertta Skullsmasher from a short we did in December that never got published. She was just too good to let go. Once I noticed her character festering in the back of my brain, I altered her a bit and was like why not? Meridith's (Link) new character came from too much caffeine and a marathon of ghost hunters. Talley's..... I don't know anymore. It was just random. hmm. I guess that's it for now, and here's a little random thing for kicks:

[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/golden_dove/totoro1.gif[/IMG]
hehehehe :3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home