Yep, It's Another Blog

Sleeping On The Corner of Lost and Confused.

Friday, November 24, 2006

What? What's this?

Happy Thanksgiving dear readers. This past weekend I got paid for the first time for my acting in a student film for a class. What was I paid? A tube of toothpaste and two sticks of jerky. I feel like a true actor now. Or college student. Either way.

We didn't win Bloodshots. We had fun doing it though and we were probably the youngest and most inexperienced team there. I'd say we placed in the top 5-10 though. My favorite was Backwoods Bob. We're going to try again next year, and if you want to be in it, tell me. We're going to split up into two groups if we have to.

Oh News! My laptop is dead, kuput, gone. My hard drive is scrap. I'm going to go and pray to the tech gods at ut monday and see if they can do anything. So if I'm not on msn for the next couple days, that's why.

Finally! ZELDA is up! The first part is here! Rachel, you're in it! Trevor, not yet! Critique, tell your friends, have fun! Go for it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go5IQC0MX5A

1 Comments:

At 11:04 p.m. , Blogger Rachel said...

Flipping sweeeeeeeet... Man, I'm tired. *off to bed*

P.S. --- I love you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home