Yep, It's Another Blog

Sleeping On The Corner of Lost and Confused.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

How many extra syllables can we tack onto Alba's name?

Aaaaannnnd we're back. Or at least I am, I can't keep tabs on you all the time, you know? I've got my own life. My scandalous and provocative affair with Lauren on facebook anticlimactically ended last Tuesday. I am officially single. The pope can finally sleep easy at night knowing I'm not maybe participating in homosexual activities and still going to mass every Sunday. Why did she break up with me? Who knows. She says it was a boy but I think she was just tired of this farce we call a relationship and escaped with yet another lie. I blame Distance. Long Distance kills more relationships than anyone knows. What a jerk. I think he does it for fun too.

I'm about to give up on transitions with Zelda and just publish part one anyway.

Halloween! Biggest party day of the year here. Albalalala(-lalalalalalala okay I'll stop) and I decided to postpone our celebrating until after our tests this week. Which is too bad but I was able to get all of my homework done for the first time this semester. Engineering has one hell of a lot of work, for anyone that doesn't know. It's all about group work and BS. Mainly BS until the test. Yeah.......

anticlimatically is not a word, for all you that care.

1 Comments:

At 2:07 p.m. , Blogger Rachel said...

ZEEELDAAA!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home