Yep, It's Another Blog

Sleeping On The Corner of Lost and Confused.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

There's rust on these studs. At least I've had my shots.

My ear and I have an infection; specifically in my piercing. I stuck some cheap gothic studs in it for now until I can find something that’s stainless steal. Don’t worry, I washed the stud in the sink, but I’m definitely getting some disinfectant or antibiotic cream tomorrow to rub on it. I waited too darn long to get my first piercings to let them close up now. Sorry about the radio silence folks. There were too many people reading this thing back in December but now I think that everyone’s probably abandoned this blog again. Also, if anyone else hasn’t noticed, Blogspot was sucked down into the corporate shambles of the great monopolist Google. I don’t like converting my account, no matter how ‘efficient’ it may be. My account was just fine before it got a new owner. I don’t see the point in changing just so some web-Walmart can keep track of my searching styles. But in reality, I just haven’t had time to update until ironically, spring break. It’s been fun so far, I spent a good three hours today just drawing with charcoal. I still need to edit the next Zelda Parody part tomorrow before we (family) take off for the rest of the week to go on vacation right where I’m going to college. The highlight of this trip for me is going to be going hiking and seeing lots of rocks. Yes, the truth comes out; I’m a nature nut. Harrah. Well, you’d probably be too if you knew the majority of the rest of the trip will probably consist of me picking on my little sister in the backseat of a full-size vehicle (who says you can’t be 20 and still be a kid?) and shopping. Oh yeah sure, we’ll walk around places and see sites, but that’s about it. ‘Link’, my sister, and I will have a contest on who can find the weirdest thing in an antique store. We shall see who comes out victorious. Peace out yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home